Internal Operations Lead
Join Intevi as a rapidly growing business, with exciting projects and customers.
The Internal Operations Lead is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all the internal operational elements, specifically the Intevi Support Helpdesk and Order Fulfilment along with managing its team members. This includes the cohesive teamwork of personnel, development and implementation of systems, and the leadership of internal operations. The Operations Manager must assist in developing a customer orientation in all elements of the operation.
- Support - Provide quality service to Intevi’s customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Intevi’s values at all times.
- Helping the support team to deliver continued service improvement.
- Logistics - Manage and oversee the coordination of all elements of the order fulfilment process, from purchasing to shipping of goods.
- Office Systems – oversee the development, implementation and monitoring of efficient and effective office processes, including ensuring the company follows quality processes.
- Actively develop Intevi staff to take on greater responsibilities and to ensure the company has backup/cross functionality across current staff.
- Information Systems – Work with the outsourced IT team to ensure the business has robust and reliable IT systems.
- Human Resources – ensure that appropriate skill levels are developed in all staff to allow good business practice. This would involve staff cross functional training to ensure continuity in the business if staff members were to leave.
- Personnel – mentoring staff, holding 121s and striving for continued development of the internal team. Communicating all personnel issues to the Operations Manager.
- Customer Focus – responsible to the customers for the efficient and customer orientated operations expected at Intevi by its customer base
- Responsibility and Decision Making Authority: Act independently; Decision making within Company policy
Management, Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Direct reports would be support and order fulfilment staff
- To be able to manage staff in order to maximize productivity of office, effectively utilise skill base of staff, maintain internal controls and complete tasks on time
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English any other languages would be an asset
- Ability to manage staff in order to maximize productivity of office, effectively utilise skill base of
staff, maintain internal controls and complete tasks on time
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel and Support ticketing systems
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience with superior phone skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and
able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility to perform different tasks during the day
- Available for help and support other team members in their daily activity