Technical Project Coorindator
Join Intevi as a rapidly growing business, with exciting projects and customers.
Technical Project Coordination role has the responsibility to manage projects and provide technical assistance or point of view for requests for new projects (pre-sales). They are the key link in communication with our customers for project and install related questions. The individual works closely with our Order Fulfilment department to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time, they also work directly with Admin and Account Managers to coordinate elements of projects or resources. They will provide sales support to the business in terms of raising Quotes and creating RAMS for the install teams.
A strong business acumen and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios are necessities for this position. Using initiative and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth rate.
- Help with all projects from a more technical point of view both pre and post-sale
- Create RAMS for projects
- Gain access for installations
- Liaise with shopfitters, end users and contractors for project timelines
- Ensure correct kit is boxed and ready for engineers to collect
- Contact shopfitters about supply only projects that haven’t yet been installed
- Ensure correct content is received prior to projects being shipped
- Ensure technical drawings are received on time and match Intevi requirements
- Oversee larger projects onsite when needed
- Manage the CMS to ensure offline players are being kept to a minimum
- Complete quotations in Account Managers absence
- Manage the Support and Hosting Database to ensure timely requests for customers to renew.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management workflows
Accurate data entry
- Tech Savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data on web-portals.
- Good knowledge of a variety of AV including Screens, Media Players, CMS’s, LED and other products
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Customer service experience with superior phone skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment